Key Benefits of a Buckwheat Pillow
If you are indecisive about why to give a buckwheat pillow a try, here are some key benefits of our pillows over others:
- Better Sleep (Buckwheat Pillows support proper posture and spinal alignment unlike any other pillow which results in less turning and tossing throughout the night and therefore less interruption of your natural sleep cycle)
- Reduced Snoring(Snoring is very often caused by a poor sleep posture. Our Buckwheat pillows don't solve all your snoring problems, specially if you have sleep apnea but by aligning your cervical spine it helps support and open up your airways.)
- Muscle Support(Neck and Back Pain are primary caused by poor sleep posture because your muscles and other soft tissues will try to keep your spine aligned if your pillows does not do it's job. These muscles, ligaments and tendons can become fatigued throughout the night as they try to compensate for one another instead of relaxing and recovering from daily stresses. A buckwheat pillow will ensure these muscles can relax at night and the long term effect of this on headaches, neck pain, back pain can be profound.)
- Keeps your head cool(The unique structures and shape of Buckwheat Hulls allow for air to flow even after one puts their head onto the pillow. They also don't hold up heat or radiate which makes a Buckwheat Pillow ideal for hot sleepers)
- Hypoallergenic/Dust Mite Resistant(Properly cleaned Buckwheat Hulls do not attract bugs as there is no food source for these buggers in a pillow. Our Pillows are considered dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic due to the provision of enhanced air flow)
- Long Lifetime(Buckwheat Pillows can last up to 10 years with proper care)
- Adjustable(Unlike 99% of the pillows on the market, Buckwheat Pillows can be adjusted by adding or removing hulls as needed. Higher Pillows are generally desired by side sleepers so to reduce pressure on your shoulders. Lower Pillows are favorites with back sleepers. We do not recommend our pillows for stomach sleepers though.
Check out our Specialty Buckwheat Pillows if you want to get something special for yourself or your loved once. These pillows are like no other.