- Holy Smokes! The only Millet Hulls pillow with Quilted Designer Cotton Pillowcase!
- Built with our super soft and skin friendly PineTales Designer Cotton Pillowcase. Extra thick and durable but yet smooth and soft to your face.
- The inner Cover (which carries the filling) is also made with Cotton
- BOTH COVERS ARE UNBLEACHED = 100% chemical free
- No need to buy expensive extra pillowcases.
- Our pillow is ready to be used! Just Unpack it! And sleep on it!
- Equipped with state of the art Japanese YKK Zipper! Because we can :)
- Filled with 100% Organic Millet Hulls which have been heat treated and triple screened for maximum safety. We only use premium US grown organic hulls for our pillows.
- Ultimate adjustability. Durable zippers on inner cover and the designer cotton pillowcase allow you to easily remove or add filling.
- Designed for all sleeping positions and specially for people who have posture, neck or spine issues.
- Superior support and adjustability over other filling materials.
- Handmade with Love in Phoenix, AZ
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How can i be sure that this pillow will not flatten under my neck during the night? How thick are these pillows? Does the millet or buckwheat make noise? Thanks.
We generally overfill our pillows. So flattening should not be an issue. Also the pillow filling is very moldable which is important to know when you adjust to to make it fit to your neck/shoulder width. The pillow thickness ranges from 3 inches to 5 inches depending on which size you get and how you adjust it youself. Yes Millet and Buckwheat make noise but it's a more of a myth than anything that really bothers most people. The material we use for our inner pillowcases is chosen in a way that the rustling noise which is created by the hulls rubbing against each other when you move the pillow or your head, is minimized.