Body & Linen Spray - Citrus
Great to use in the morning to start the day. Use it on your body or your linens as Pillow Spray.
- Citrus oil is known to wake up the skin while Organic Aloe soothes it and provides moisture
- This energizing spray provides a refreshing and immune boosting environment and applies a refreshing citrus scent to any surface it is used on
- Blends quickly into skin, leaving a light scent and no greasy or heavy residue
We combined the most powerful citrus elements to engage the senses: Pink Grapefruit, Mandarin Peel, Lemon Peel, Sweet Orange and more.
- Citrus scents are ideal for combating stress and mental exhaustion. They are also a perfect companion for an energizing after-work yoga routine.
- They help relax blood vessels and increases blood circulation, making it a great tool for combating fatigue, cramping, dizziness, and headaches.
- Handmade in Phoenix, AZ
- 3oz Bottle is made with Food Grade Aluminum. 550 Sprays per bottle
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Water, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lime Peel Oil, Litsea Fruit Oil, Mandarin Peel Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Organic Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
92% Organic Content
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Directions for use as a body spray:
Use after showering. Apply to pulse points including inside of wrists, knees, and elbows, as well as neck, chest, and behind the ears. Use as needed. Do not spray onto the face or eyes.
Directions for use as a linen spray:
Spray directly on clean linens. Hold bottle approximately six inches from surface you wish to spray and spritz lightly. A light misting is all that is required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device