Millet Pillow - Premium
The Millet Pillow you've been waiting for
- Comes with our brand new ultra smooth Signature Designer Bamboo Rayon Pillowcase. Extra thick and durable so it will last you for years.
- The inner Pillowcase is made with 100% leak proof cotton. Durable but yet comfortable and form giving which is needed to perfectly mold the pillow towards your neck and head.
- No need to buy extra pillowcases.
- Our pillow is ready to go! Unpack it! Use it!
- Like all our pillows, this pillow is also equipped with state of the art Japanese YKK Zipper! Because why cheap out on a zipper?
- Filled with 100% US Grown Organic Millet Hulls (Gluten Free). Millet Hulls are known to provide a more smooth but yet firm support compared to buckwheat hulls. The pillow feels sort of silky to the touch.
- Fully adjustable. Zippers on the inner pillowcase and the outer bamboo rayon pillowcase allow you to easily remove or add filling as needed.
- Proven to work for all sleeping positions but specially great for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- Superior support and adjustability over other filling materials like memory foam, latex, feathers, fibers etc.
- Millet Hulls are hypoallergenic like buckwheat hulls, so you won't have to worry about allergies either.
- Similar long lifespan than a Buckwheat Pillow. Millet pillows won't go flat!
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
- NOTE: Millet hulls have a sweet nutty natural smell which some like and some don't but ultimately we rarely get any complains about the smell.
It is also a myth that you sink in into a millet pillow and that buckwheat pillows are the only material that works for grain like pillows. These statements are made for pure marketing reasons usually and not backed by any science or tests.
All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated. Guaranteed Odor and Pesticide free.
If you look for something even more unique and luxurious than a Millet Pillow, check out our new Hemp Hulls Pillow.
We also recommend our knee pillow to everyone who's a side sleeper. It helps align your hips and support proper posture when laying on your side.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does this pillow last?
A millet pillow will last as long as 10 years the same as most buckwheat pillows do.
Is the millet pillow more breathable than buckwheat pillows?
It is similar. Due to the smaller size of the millet hulls, the pillow automatically traps less air hence the air-flow is also less compared to a buckwheat pillow.
Where are your Millet Hulls grown?
All our hulls used in our buckwheat pillows and millet pillow, are grown in the USA and are Organic.
Do the Millet Hulls smell?
Yes our Hulls have a light natural nutty smell to them. Buckwheat Hull Pillows have a lesser smell if you are sensitive to smell, you should choose a buckwheat pillow probably.
Is this type of pillow as noisy as Buckwheat Pillows?
It is much less noisy because Millet Hulls are way smaller than buckwheat hulls, making their surface area also small which is what causes the rustling noise when they rub against each other inside the pillow.
Compared to Buckwheat Pillows, is this Pillow softer?
The pillow feels more moldable and smoother once you lay your head on it, compared to Buckwheat Pillows. It is still a firm pillow though and firmness wise it is probably the same as a buckwheat pillow.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device