Buckwheat Pillow - Premium
Design + Functionality + Comfort = The Perfect Buckwheat Pillow.
- Voted Best Buckwheat Pillow for Side Sleepers by the American Sleep Foundation
- Available in 2 Designs, each unique but superior to any other buckwheat husk pillow there is. BothDesigns are equal in functionality, comfort and materials used to make the pillow.
- The Outer Pillowcase of each Design is made with our soft and skin friendly Bamboo Rayon Fabric or our Ice Cold Cooling Fabric. Bamboo Rayon is not only one of the softest fabrics on the planet, it's also highly sweat absorbent and antibacterial. Find out more about it in our blog.
If you choose our Cooling Model, the combination of our Buckwheat Shell Filling with our Cooling Fabric, makes this pillow the best cooling pillow on the market. Experience the difference a REAL cooling pillow can make.
- The Inner Pillowcase is made of durable woven cotton fabric with, allowing for the best moldability you will find with any sobakawa buckwheat pillow but still providing perfect air flow and breathability. Cotton has been used for decades in the bedding industry as a core fabric for countless sleep products.
- This Combo of inner and outer pillowcase makes our premium pillows unique and like no other Buckwheat Pillow on the market. A premium sleeping experience you will feel and even more appreciate. It is also 50% less noisy than a traditional model if noise is a concern for you.
- You don't need to buy extra pillowcases. Unpack it! Use it! Prefer to use your own pillowcase? Choose our Traditional Buckwheat Hulls Pillow, or you can always just put your own pillowcase on top of the bamboo and high performance case.
- All our Pillows are equipped with state of the art Japanese YKK Zipper! Because quality matters and no one wants to deal with a broken zipper.
- Filled with 100% Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Naturally Gluten Free). The unique structure of buckwheat hulls is known to create enhanced air circulation. Air circulates better than with any other material on the market.
- Fully adjustable. The easy to operate zippers on the inner pillowcase (we don't use hidden zippers as they tend to break easier and are harder to open and close) and the bamboo pillowcase allow you to easily remove or add filling to adjust the pillow height and firmness to your liking. This is crucial to achieve the perfect spinal alignment needed to avoid tossing and turning each night, and to get a high quality sleep.
- Good for all sleeping positions and specially for people with posture, neck or spine issues. Chiropractors recommend our pillows for a reason. As an alternative you can also look into a neck roll pillow specially when you're a side sleeper.
- Buckwheat Hulls used in Pillows as filling, provides superior Support and adjustability over any other pillow filling material.
- The 20 x 26 pillow depending how full you like it, weights up to 11lbs when fully filled. The 14 x 20 pillow has a weight of up to 6.5 lbs.
- We generally overfill our pillows, so you never have to worry about not having enough support even if you have very broad shoulders. Follow this link if you want to learn more about how to use a buckwheat pillow.
- Don't forget to check out our buckwheat mini travel pillow if you want a ultra portable buckwheat hulls pillow and our knee pillow, if you're mainly a side sleeper.
For a full guide to buckwheat pillow sizes, CLICK HERE.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device