- Stay Cool! The coolest Buckwheat Hulls Pillow you will find!
- We designed this version of our Buckwheat Pillows for people who sleep hot. It comes with our signature Designer Cool Touch Pillowcase.You won't find this anywhere else. Cool to the touch, extra breathable, and of course machine washable.
- The Inner Pillowcase is made with cotton and ultra stretchable fibers, to allow for perfect moldability to your head. It's NOT the same as our Bamboo Buckwheat Pillow. It's better! You can mold it much easier and it feels softer and smoother.
- You don't have to worry about buying extra or additional pillowcases.
The pillow is ready to go. Unpack it and Sleep on it.
- Again we use a Japanese YKK Zipper on inner and outer pillowcase.
So you can use your pillow for years without having to worry.
- Filled with 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Naturally Gluten Free).
- Fully adjustable. Simply open the zippers on the inner and the outer pillowcase to easily remove or add filling so to adjust the pillow to your liking for ultimate comfort and support for your spine and neck.
- Works like a charm for all sleeping positions but specially for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
We only use the Highest Quality Buckwheat Hulls. All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated. Guaranteed Odor and Pesticide free.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use my regular envelope style cotton pillowcase on top of the cooling pillowcase?
You can use any pillowcase on top of our cooling pillowcase if you wish, however the cooling feature is only working if you directly put your head onto the cooling fabric. So putting any other pillowcase on top of this pillow will prevent you from experiencing the cool touch feeling oof this special fabric.
This sounds odd, but is there a way you check to make sure materials are free of bugs/insects?
All our Buckwheat and Millet Hulls used to make our Pillows, are US Grown, Heat Treated and Triple screened. This combination greatly reduces the chances of bugs/insects. The general likelihood of getting bugs/insects into a Buckwheat or Millet Pillow are simlar to getting bugs/insects into a memory foam, fiber or latex filled pillow.