Stay Cool with the coolest Buckwheat Pillow
- We designed this version of our Buckwheat Pillows for people who sleep hot. It comes with our signature Designer Cooling Pillowcase. You won't find this anywhere else. Cool to the touch, extra breathable, and of course removable and machine washable.
- This cooling pillow is sort of a unicorn among natural pillows. There's nothing quite like this available anywhere. It's our natural approach to the famous chillow pillow.
- The Inner Pillowcase is made with ultra stretch-able leak proof cotton, to allow for the best moldability and optimal comfort for your head. It's similar to our Bamboo Buckwheat Pillow but smoother and easier to adjust and this cushion will adapt much better to your necks and heads contour.
You don't have to worry about buying extra or additional pillowcases. Our cooling pillow is ready to go. Unpack it and Sleep on it.
- Again we use a Japanese YKK Zipper on inner and outer pillowcase.
So you can use your cooling pillow for years without having to worry.
- Filled with 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Naturally Gluten Free). The best material to fill a cooling pillow with as it promotes air flow and does not lump together like wool or fiber fillings. Say goodbye to night sweats.
- Fully adjustable. Simply open the zippers on the inner and the outer pillowcase to easily remove or add filling so to adjust the cooling pillow to your liking for ultimate comfort and support for your spine and neck.
- Works like a charm for all sleeping positions but specially for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- Amazing Results have been reported by people suffering from neck pain and/or night sweats. Sometimes the solution to our problems is just as simple as a getting a firm pillow or changing out your mattress for a better one.
- A Cooling Pillow only works properly if the right filling material is used. Most pillows that feature a cooling effect are made of memory foam, which is known to trap heat. That's not only a waste of your money but also not the best choice for your health either :(
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
We only use the Highest Quality Buckwheat Hulls. All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated and sourced within the USA. Guaranteed Odor and Pesticide free.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use my regular envelope style cotton pillowcase on top of the cooling pillowcase?
You can use any pillowcase on top of our cooling pillowcase if you wish, however the cooling feature is only working if you directly put your head onto the cooling fabric. So putting any other pillowcase on top of this pillow will prevent you from experiencing the cool touch feeling oof this special fabric.
This sounds odd, but is there a way you check to make sure materials are free of bugs/insects?
All our Buckwheat and Millet Hulls used to make our Pillows, are US Grown, Heat Treated and Triple screened. This combination greatly reduces the chances of bugs/insects. The general likelihood of getting bugs/insects into a Buckwheat or Millet Pillow are similar to getting bugs/insects into a memory foam, fiber or latex filled pillow.