Body & Linen Spray - Lavender
Room Spray, Body Spray, Linen Spray, Pillow Mist. Use it as you like!
- Our Linen Spray is the easiest and fastest solution to freshen up your bedroom and bedding in the morning, but also works nicely in the evening before bedroom
- We use three premium lavenders (Organic Lavandin Grosso, Organic French Lavender, and Organic Distillate) to create a scent and calming qualities unlike anything else.
- Organic Aloe adds a splash of moisturizing freshness
- Scent starts strong, but quickly blends into skin or fabric for a gentle lavender aroma
- It will provide you with a deep sense of relaxation and peace. The coumarins found in lavender oil are known to soothe muscle pain, lower blood pressure, and act as a sedative for those suffering with body tension or sleep problems.
- Use this Lavender Spray on any water safe surface or in the air! Spray on pillows, sheets, and blankets before bed to provide your body with the optimal environment for restful, deep sleep. Our spray is 89% Organic, and non-toxic so don’t hesitate to use it wherever you want to enjoy the healthful benefits of aromatherapy.
- Experience a new level of relaxation in your yoga practice by using a Aromatherapy Spray on your mat or in the air to calm your mind and promote peaceful focus.
- Handmade in Phoenix, AZ
- 3oz Bottle is made with Food Grade Aluminum. 550 Sprays per bottle
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Witch Hazel Water, Organic Lavender Flower Oil, Organic Lavandin Grosso Flower Oil, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Not for internal consumption. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device