Magnesium Glycinate - Sleep and Nervous System Support
Designed to support a healthy Sleep. It's the simplest natural supplement one can take to achieve guaranteed better sleep without any side effects.
- Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients in our body.
- Unfortunately most of us don't get enough through our foods.
Stress is depleting our magnesium levels like nothing else does.
- Some studies suggest that up to 75% of American's are deficient in this crucial mineral
- Magnesium Glycinate is the type of this crucial mineral which is absorbed and used best by our brain, resulting in a state of relaxation and stress reduction.
There is also NO LAXATIVE effect with this type of magnesium.
- Our Magnesium Supplement is made in the USA like all our supplements, so you have peace of mind when it comes to safety of ingredients and manufacturing practices.
Magnesium Glycinate has been shown to have a variety of benefits.
Below are the main ones :
- helps with anxiety
- promotes bone health
- reduce the symptoms of PMS
- manage blood sugar in people with diabetes and may also lower the risk of developing type 2 of this disease
- helps maintain normal heart rhythms
- improved exercise performance
- it can also help reduce pain
You can read more about how Magnesium Glycinate helps Sleep, in our blog.
If you are looking for a more traditional approach to getting better and deeper sleep, check out our natural sleep aid.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What magnesium helps muscle cramping
All types of Magnesium do as they slowly build back up magnesium levels in the body to a point where muscle cramps don't happen anymore. If you need a fast solution for occasional muscle cramps, we would recommend topical magnesium like magnesium creams or oil as they deliver the mineral directly to the affected muscles within minutes, when properly applied.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device