Our Top of the line Pillow! It doesn't get any better than this!
For those who want the support of a buckwheat pillow, but miss the comfort and softness of a memory foam pillow.
- Very similar to our Buckwheat & Latex Stix Hybrid Pillow, this pillow is most attractive for people that never used a buckwheat hulls pillow before or find buckwheat hulls pillows to firm, or simply want a unique gift for someone or item for themselves.
- Our Designer Bamboo Pillowcase makes the pillows visual attractiveness equal to it's practicality. Ultra thick Fabric which you won't find anywhere else. The Bamboo fabric makes sure you stay bacteria free and cool all night.
- No need to buy any additional pillowcases.
- Our pillow is ready to go! Unpack it! Use it!
- Equipped with state of the art Japanese YKK Zippers so you can easily add or remove filling. Simply open the zippers of both the inner and outer pillowcase and you're all set for the ultimate customization of your pillow.
- Good for all sleeping positions and specially for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- We only use 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls and Certipur US certified Shredded Memory Foam, to craft this masterpiece of a pillow in our Phoenix, AZ location.
- Foam Color may vary, but the comfort won't ;-)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between this Memory Foam/Buckwheat Pillow and the Latex/Buckwheat Pillow?
The main difference is the filling.
Memory Foam added to Buckwheat Hulls makes the pillow feel softer and smoother, whereas Latex added to Buckwheat Hulls, makes the Pillow more responsive and bouncier. Either option provides superior support but much better pressure relieve than a regular buckwheat pillow which often is too firm for a lot of people when it comes to pressure on your ears for instance.
Also the Memory Foam/Buckwheat Hybrid Pillow comes with our Bamboo Pillowcase. The Latex/Buckwheat Hyrid Pillow comes with our High Performance Pillowcase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device