Sedona - Vortex Pillow
Forget sedona gifts that are cheaply made. This pillow truly is like no other Sedona Souvenir.
The first of it's kind. Our Sedona Vortex Pillow, makes other Sedona Souvenirs run for their money.
- Comes with our signature design Bell Rock Cotton Pillowcase featuring the topographic map of this magical place in Arizona.
This is not a printed design. The Map is stitched into the fabric like with all our pillowcase designs. It's like getting a Cadillac over a Chevrolet😉
- Imprinting of Drawings, Symbols and other graphics on objects has been known since the beginning of dawn by ancient cultures, to yield the same powerful energies as those of the actual place being imprinted. This is also why many religions in the world have their own symbols to harness the power of their masters and teachers.
- And this is exactly what our Bell Rock Topographic map is aimed at doing. It will bring the same energies into your home as those surrounding the actual Bell Rock Mountain in Sedona.
- Sedona is known for it's energy vortexs and although all of Sedona is considered to be a vortex location, the most popular tourist destinations where energy sensitive people can really feel the power of a vortex, are Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Airport Mesa and Boynton Canyon.
- The Inner Pillowcase is made with stretchable cotton fabric allowing for ultimate breathability and moldability
- 2 x pockets on the inner pillowcase for your favorite crystals and gemstones
- 7 Chakra Crystal set included (Red Onyx, Amazonite, Moss Agate, Blue Apatite, White Quartz, Carnelian, Egg Yolk Stone, Amethyst)
- Filled with 100% Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Naturally Gluten Free). The unique structure of buckwheat hulls has been proven to create enhanced air circulation within the pillow. Air flow is better than with any other material on the market
- Good for all sleeping positions and specially for people with posture, neck or spinal issues. Our Sedona Vortex pillow is a gift that actually serves a purpose and that can be used every day if chosen so
- The 10" x 14" travel size is large enough for using it on your couch or while on the go. Some people use it as a regular pillow for themselves or their kids. This pillow works exactly the same as our buckwheat travel pillow when it comes to functionality and practicality
- Proudly Made in Arizona
- Soon also available in selected Sedona gift shops. Just ask for the Sedona Vortex Pillow from PineTales, while you're in town souvenir shopping.
- If you own a gift shop in Sedona, and would like to sell our pillow, feel free to contact us. We are friendly 😉
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you sell custom pillows? I am interested in an organic buckwheat cooling xl body pillow.
We don't sell custom pillows at the moment.
Also we don't recommend using buckwheat hulls as a fill for body pillows.
Our King Size Traditional Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow Model, comes as close as it gets to a body pillow, and it weights 16-18lbs already, so making a real body pillow with buckwheat hulls, will probably be 25lbs or so, which is really heavy :)
Your PineTales Team
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device