FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY, GET A FREE FRENCH LINEN PILLOWCASE WHEN YOU BUY A 14" x 20" JAPANESE SIZE BASIC COTTON TWILL BUCKWHEAT PILLOW.
Made for those who prefer to use their own pillowcase on top of it. Our Basic Buckwheat Pillow.
- The Pillowcase is made of extra durable, dust proof and unbleached Organic Cotton Twill
- Equipped with YKK Zipper. Because Quality matters and no one deserves to deal with a cheap zipper.
The Pillow is filled with 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Gluten Free). The unique structure of buckwheat hulls is known to create enhanced air circulation and to provide superior support and adjustability over any other filling material. Air also circulates better than with anything else you find in pillows these days.
- It's fully adjustable. Hulls can easily be added or removed to adjust the pillow to your liking. Simply open the zipper and remove hulls using a cup or with your hand, so to make the pillow as soft or firm as you like. Removing hulls will make it more moldable as well, whereas adding hulls will make it firmer and less smooth.
- The Pillow is good for all sleeping positions and specially works it's miracles for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
We only use the Highest Quality Buckwheat Hulls. All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated. Guaranteed Odor and Pesticide free.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this pillow the same as the Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow?
Yes it is technically the same. We just put more buckwheat hulls into it and use a stronger more durable cotton twill fabric :) And our Buckwheat Pillows are all made in Phoenix, AZ
Can you customize pillows?
Our customization options for our Buckwheat and Millet Pillows are limited. We can switch out filling materials and pillowcases upon your request, for the most part.
How many lbs of filling are in these Basic Buckwheat pillows?
Our Buckhweat Pillows are filled by volume.
Our 14" x 20" Japanese Size Buckwheat Hull Pillow is filled with 3,6lbs - 4lbs of organic hulls.
Our 12" x 18" Compact Size Buckwheat Hull Pillow is filled with 2,6lbs - 3lbs of organic hulls.
Our 20" x 26" Standard Size Buckhweat Hull Pillow is filled with 8,5lbs - 9lbs of organic hulls.
Is the Basic Buckwheat Pillow made of the same Material as the Premium Buckwheat Pillow with the only difference that the Premium Buckwheat Pillow comes with a Bamboo Pillowcase?
No it is not. The Material used for the Basic Buckwheat Pillow is Cotton Twill whereas the Material used for the Premium Bamboo Buckwheat Pillow is Woven Cotton(for the innner Pillowcase) and High Density Bamboo Fabric for the Designer Pillowcase.
Can I order the basic cotton pillow case (inner zippered case - japanese size 14x20) by itself to replace my damaged case (older buckwheat pillow)?
We don't sell the case by itself at the moment.