Made for those who prefer to use their own pillowcase on top of it. Our Basic Millet Hulls Pillow.
Optional French Linen Pillowcase and/or Tencel Pillowcase is available in our Accessories Section.
- The Pillow Shell is made of dust proof unbleached Organic Cotton Twill and equipped with YKK Zipper. Because every pillow deserves a quality zipper!
- Filled with 100% Organic and US Grown Millet Hulls (Naturally Gluten Free and hypoallergenic). Millet Hulls are known to provide a more smooth but a yet firm support compared to buckwheat hulls.
- The pillow is fully adjustable. Filling can easily be removed or added to adjust the millet hull pillow to your liking. Simply open the zipper and remove hulls using a cup or with your hand. The more you remove the more moldable the pillow will become.
- Good for all sleeping positions and specially for people with posture, neck or spine issues.
- Better support and adjustability than any other synthetic filling material used in sleeping pillows.
- Made with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
We only use the Highest Grade Millet Hulls. All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated for maximum safety so you can sleep on a guaranteed odor and toxin free pillow.
If you are unsure about which size to get, our Traditional Japanese Millet Pillow Size will work just great for must of you. Due to the smaller size of the pillow, the hulls also shift less inside, which means less re-adjusting if you move your head and/or sleeping position.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the thickness of the standard pillow and the Japanese size pillow the same? Thank you
Technically yes. But since you can mold the filling to raise your head, the standard size pillow can be raised up a little higher due to the fact that it has more filling inside of it, making the pillow higher if you "want" it to. Overall the only difference between the two is really just the surface you have to move your head around and have your head laying on. I personally sleep on one of our buckwheat neck pillows and it works great a well despite its compact size.
How much does the standard size of the millet pillow weigh? And also, it is filled completely?
None of our buckwheat or millet pillows are filled completely. The millet pillow weights between 7 and 8lbs. We fill the pillows based on volume. The reason why we don't fill them up completely is to ensure moldability remains. If they pillow would be filled completely you'd not have any comfort sleeping on it.