We don't want to brag, but we are convinced this is the best Lavender Pillow you can buy.
Real Lavender = Real Results
- It comes with our Signature Designer Bamboo Pillowcase. Premium Quality and looks that lasts for years.
- The Inner Pillowcase is with 100% leak proof cotton.
It's durable but also flexible enough to let you perfectly mold the pillow to your head and neck for a blissful night's sleep.
- Our pillow is ready to use. Unpack it! Use it! No need to buy extra pillowcases!
- Equipped with latest state of the art YKK Zippers! Because quality matters.
- Filled with 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls and soothing French Lavender buds. Lavender has been proven in tons of studies, to naturally calm the nervous system which promotes a deep and restful sleep.
- The Lavender spices up this pillow with a sweet herb like scent that almost no one doesn't like and which guaranteed lulls you into a restful sleep or just a afternoon nap
- Want to adjust your pillow? Not a Problem. Easily remove or add filling via zippers on both the inner and outer pillowcase. We generally overfill our pillows.
- Great for most sleeping positions and specially for people with posture, neck or spine issues.
- This pillow is most popular with people that have a hard time falling asleep as the added lavender almost works like a sleep supplement. Try it yourself!
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
If you need a little extra help to get a restful nights sleep, try out our Recharge Sleep Aid.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much Lavender is in your Aromatherapy Buckwheat Pillows?
We add 2 cups to our 14" x 20" Buckwheat Pillow and 3,5 cups to our 20" x 26" Buckwheat Pillow.
We noticed this is the perfect amount for the lavender scent not to be too strong but not to be too little either.
How long does the Lavender Scent last?
The Scent of our Aromatherapy Buckwheat Pillows usually lasts for year. The constant movement of hulls against the lavender inside the inner pillowcase, each time you move your head, allows us to make that promise.
Once the lavender scent is gone, do you need to refill the pillow with new hemp/buckwheat/millet?
Yes you will have to refill the pillow or just add more lavender buds. The buckwheat hulls rub agains the lavender hulls, which results in the lavender scent to last for much long though than with artificial lavender smell you find in memory foam pillows and other products.